CommunityView™ is a mapping and data information website, which provides details on properties, city services, and local features. Enter a street address or an Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) in the search window to locate a particular property and view the following types of information:
- Aerial Color Photography
- City Boundary
- Land Use
- Parcel Information
- Parks and Open Space
- Road Map
- Zoning and More
- Select "view" to change the map view, e.g. aerials only.
- Select "print" to print a copy of the map.
- Select "help" to see more detailed help information.
- Searching Tips: Enter the property address (including number) in the space next to "Street/Address:," example "27215 Base Line."
- Zoom to a Scale were parcel lines are visible.
- Place cursor inside of the parcel and click the left mouse button.
- A "Bubble" displays with the property address and APN as well as several links/commands including:
- "Clear Selection"
- "Driving Directions"
- Zooming: There are numerous ways to zoom:
- Incremental Zoom: left mouse selecting the "+" or "-" sign.
- Dynamic Zoom: if you have a mouse with a wheel, you can move the wheel forward or backward to quickly zoom in our out.
- Zoom to Rectangle: press and hold the Ctrl key as you draw a selected area to zoom in.
- If you cannot access the GIS system and need information about a property, contact the City of Highland at 909-864-6861. Or visit City Hall, located at 27215 Base Line.
- Internet Connection - minimum DSL
RAM - minimum 512 MB
- Supported Operating Systems:
Windows: 2000, XP, Vista, 2007
- Supported Windows Web Browsers:
Internet Explorer version 7, 8, 9
- Supported MAC Web Browsers
Before you may access the following information and graphical representations available, you are required to read and accept the following disclaimer. After reading, please click the Agree or Decline button at the bottom of the page. If you accept, the introductory CommunityView™ page will be available to make selections.
The GIS information provided by the City of Highland is a public resource providing a visual display of general information for your convenience. The City of Highland makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the information provided herein. All information contained herein should be verified directly with the City of Highland before relying on its accuracy. The City of Highland explicitly disclaims any representations and warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The City of Highland shall assume no liability for:
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided regardless of how caused.
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken by the user in reliance upon any information or data furnished hereunder.
Permission to use this application is expressly conditioned upon your unconditional acceptance of, and consent to the terms of this disclaimer.